Tuesday, January 1, 2008

GREETINGS, EARTHLINGS!

Welcome to my music blog, friends!


I am an electronic musician and horror filmmaker. Sometimes I even combine the two. I am as of yet unsigned, so I figured that I would let everyone download my music for free! It will be a good way to get my name out there, I guess. But keep in mind that all the songs, lyrics and videos I post on this page are copyrighted!

I hope you all enjoy these, and find something unique and interesting! :-)

*Also, check out my myspace pages:

http://www.myspace.com/davidtottyrabidhbirdinc


AND

http://www.myspace.com/somethingweirdtechnomusic



I will be posting my music videos, short films, photography and artwork as well as my music. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, be it positive or negative, as long as it's honest!

ALIEN LIGHT AND FRIGHT TO YOU ALL!



1 comment:

We're Late For Class said...

Hi David,
Thanks for the kind words (and linkage) over at We're Late For Class. It's really appreciated. We've included you in our blogger list, too. We're interested in what you're up to musically, too.
Cheers
WLFC